Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas kitten!

I just realized I have not yet posted any photos of Emma June's Christmas kitten, Diamond on this blog. She is far cuter in person and I don't think that photos do her justice. She is almost completely black except for a few strands of hair on her chest which have just a tiny bit of white on their tips. My mom saw some photos on my Facebook page and said Diamond looks just like my kitten, Blackie that I got when I was five years old. My mom says I carried Blackie every where I went just like a little doll, and I realized I've been doing the same thing with Diamond when I'm the only one home.

I appear to be over the hell cold. Good lord. And life is back to its usual busy self. I don't think I'll get to see my horse until Wednesday when she has an appointment with the vet, and I probably won't have time to ride her unless I managed to get to the stable at an incredibly early hour. I know everyone thinks it's a pain in the butt to have to take care of a horse yourself, but I would rather have her live with me and have to feed her three times a day and muck her stalls, than not have the time to go out and see her more than once a week at most.


No comments:

Post a Comment