Monday, January 24, 2011

Very hard day

We are packing up and moving out of this house in three days and with the grace of terrible timing my husband was up last night throwing up and I had to pick my daughter up from school about an hour ago because she threw up. I'm trying to get some packing and work done just in case I'm the next one who gets sick. But as my mom said on the phone today, it will still get done even if the movers end up having to do some of the packing.

Other stuff has been going on too though which has been much more painful and is too personal for this public blog. Thank goodness for good friends but I need a lot of hugs right now. And a vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you over the next few days. I'm glad you're getting needed support from friends. Keep plodding along and know that eventually you'll get that vacation you need :)

    ReplyDelete