Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Entertainment lawyers suck ... and dancing

Before I complain about my personal view of entertainment lawyers, I am going to share this song with ya'll.   I heard it for the first time when I was pregnant with my daughter and it made me cry because it's my wish for her life.  I know, another notch off my punk rock cred!  How many of those do I have now? Like a million?  Anyway, I was folding clothes today and was trying to find a radio station to listen to and heard this song and it made me feel like crying again.  But this time because it's been ten years now and I have succeeded in raising my daughter just like this song! I have never been as proud of anything in my life like I am of my daughter and our relationship.  She is such an amazing girl and even though people tell me it's because I'm such a good mom, I really think it's all her and I'm just benefiting from having such an amazing person as my daughter.  She's smart, compassionate, wise, beautiful, fun, goofy, and loves animals as much as I do ... she's pretty great.



Ok, I don't feel like complaining anymore right now.  I'll just leave you with this for now and tell you my shitty entertainment lawyers story later.

No comments:

Post a Comment